Good job ! I hope you will be able to pursue this project till the end !
The Kobold Lair
A downloadable One-Page Dungeon
This is the first step on my project of writing and ilustrating my own version of the old B/X module The Keep on the Borderlands. I want to capture it's spirit and give it a fresh new air, with new content and presentation. The goal is to make a compact modular zine with everything a GM might need to run the whole campaign on the spot without any preparation. Meanwhile you can use this page as a one shot adventure or add-on location on your own fantasy setting! This document contains:
- A colourful isometric map + Kobold figure
- The original six rooms + six new ones
- List of treasure in copper pieces (inspired on Knave pricing list)
- Short description of places and encounters
- A couple of magical itens
- A possible development of events for further adventures
Use it, hack it, adjust to your table. Tell me if you liked it or not, any feedback would be apreciated!
If you want to encourage me on this quest, please consider making a donation! Any amount will be welcome.
Next stop: the goblin caves!
In order to download this One-Page Dungeon you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- High-Resolution Map + Portuguese Translation!May 08, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks man, I will! People are being really supportive and I'm felling very motivated!
Great one! keep them coming!
a small typo, btw: "Treasure itens"
Waow ! Very cute and impressive.
Good luck with your project