Dungeon Reavers is a ruleset for dungeon-crawling adventures heavily inspired by Knave and the Black Hack. Created for the One-Page RPG Jam, this mini-zine has all the rules you need to play dungeon games on a sheet of paper!
Some of the features include:
- A 3D6 core mechanic with partial success
- A D6-based Usage Dice mechanic modified to roll above
- No AC, use your armor and shield UD to negate damage
- Anything can be an improvised weapon if it makes sense
- Freeform sorcery, cast whatever you want with a cost
- No levels, no class, develop your character diegetically
UPDATE 1: Versão traduzida em PTBR já disponível para download!
UPDATE 2: A PDF in pamphlet format in both English and Portuguese.
UPDATE 3: EXTRA CONTENT! By paying 6$ you get access to the Cardcrawl and the Treasure & Magic mini-zines! These two complements can be used to create dungeons and treasures on the fly, making it ideal for GMless and solo play!
Obs.: Esses dois mine-zines ainda estão sendo testados, então a tradução em PT-BR será feita só após a versão final.
The core ruleset is available for free in the demo section down below! 👇👇👇
UPDATE 4: Dungeon Reavers has a Carrd! Now you can easily consult the core ruleset without the pdf: https://dungeonreavers.carrd.co
UPDATE 5: Reaver generators!! Roll your reaver on this perchance generator [https://perchance.org/dungeonreavers] or download the HTML on the demo section and roll up to 3 Reavers at the same time!